We hope and pray that you and your family are safe and in good health in this time.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Ramada Hotel and Suites by Wyndham Dubai JBR remain committed to providing you with comfort, peace of mind, and assurance during this challenging period. We have implemented all the World Health Organization (WHO) and Dubai Health Authorities recommended safety measures to prioritize the well-being of all our guests, staff, and the community.
Our thoughts go out to families, communities, and countries who are affected by this unprecedented turn of events. We also like to take this opportunity to thank our frontline workers and the government for all their hard work and support during this difficult time.
The content of this document will give you insights into the measures we are taking to ensure your safety and well-being with our promise of Wyndham: Count of Us to put safety first.
We thank you for your continued loyalty. Take care and stay safe!
Ramada Hotel and Suites by Wyndham Dubai JBR
TEMPORARY REDUCTION IN SERVICES
- In Line with legislation and current best practices we are operating modified or reduced services.eg:-reduction in restaurant service, alternative guest room furnishings, and spa & pool facilities/amenities. These changes are temporary and normal amenity or service levels will be reinstated as soon as possible and in accordance with legal requirements.
- All team member have undergone COVID-19 safety & sanitation protocol training to deliver above and beyond hygiene standards.
- Appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) will be worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence with state or local regulations and guidance.
- All associates will be provided a mask and will wear that mask while on property. Gloves will be provided to associates whose responsibilities require them as determined by medical experts including housekeeping, public area attendants and security officers in direct contact with guests.
- Our hotel owned cars will be thoroughly sanitized prior to each guest transfer.
- Chauffeurs will wear a mask and gloves and will be provided with sanitizer for use by each guest.
- We have reduced the number of guests transported in every type of vehicle to ensure proper social distancing.
- Luggage carts will be sanitized between each use.
- All baggage will be sanitized on arrival with correctly formulated disinfectant.
- Hotel Umbrellas and Beach bags will be disinfected after every use.
- Upon arrival to the property all guests, vendors and employees will go through a wellness screening at the main entrance. This will include observation for overt symptoms and taking each person’s temperature with a no-touch infrared thermometer.
- A Mandatory Health Declaration form to be provided on Arrival.
- We want to assure you that we are working to create a smooth and seamless process for everyone while practicing physical distancing with limited physical interactions.
- Clear Plexiglass barriers installed at front desk and at the concierge desk.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at the reception desk.
- Staff is sanitizing check in items (i.e. room keycard) to prevent contact from staff and previous guests.
- Disinfecting wipes with your key card at check in.
- Between guest check-ins/outs all guest touchpoints will be sanitized.
- Guest are requested to advise check out plans at least 60 minutes in advance so that the bills can be prepared in time for check out.
- Guests are advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property.
- Please note that once you check into your room, only in exceptional circumstances a room relocation be permitted.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, telephones, light switches, temperature control panels, luggage racks and flooring.
- Housekeeping team will be equipped with PPE– disposable gloves, mask, and disposable protective aprons.
- Housekeepers will consistently maintain all equipment care Standard Operating Procedures clean and sanitize all equipment (mops, mop buckets, dust bins, and cart) with the recommended cleaning chemical and sanitizing agent.
- All furniture and fixtures will be Steam-cleaned and sanitized.
- A travel sized Hand sanitizer will be placed in each guest room.
- Daily housekeeping service - This will be on request only.
- Room attendants will service the room only when the guest is physically not present.
- Should you need fresh linens, they will be provided to your room in a sealed bag along with a second bag for used linen.
- All used linen or towels are to be placed into the empty bag and left outside your door for housekeeping to collect.
- Extra pillows and blankets stored in the guest room closets will be removed and will be available upon guest request.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICES
- Currently we will be limiting the operations for F&B in order to ensure service and guest safety.
- Restaurant seating will be reconfigured to ensure safe distance.
- Breakfast will be family style (order delivered to table) and Lunch/Dinner will offer a limited a la carte menu or grab and go option.
- Seating will be limited to indoor- 36 and outdoor 16 guest. You can call to make a reservation or set this up upon check-in.
- Will call guest on wait lists ahead to notify them upon seating availability to prevent any social gathering in the lobby area.
- In Room Dining will be available. Deliveries will be made in fully disposable containers. Once meal completed, leave contents in the same bag as the order was received outside the door.
- Minibar items will be given on request.
MEETING & EVENT VENUE
- Hand sanitizer station are located throughout the meeting room area for all guests.
- Doors and light switches are cleaned and disinfected repeatedly.
- All tables and chairs are disinfected before and after being used for meetings.
- Floors and carpets are regularly vacuumed and steamed.
- Tablecloth and podium are wiped and disinfected before and after use.
- We’ve amplified the disinfecting of all gym equipment.
- All associates disinfecting and cleaning the fitness center are wearing gloves while taking out the garbage and towels.
- All highly touched counters are wiped and disinfected regularly.
- Sun lounger and pool side tables will be sanitized every morning before use, and again after guest changeovers, and will be separated according to physical distancing guidelines at six feet apart.
- Pool cartridge filters, backwash sand filters and strainers to be cleaned and disinfected with the addition of Chlorine solution via the access trap.
- Pool floats and any pool activity equipment will be disinfected daily.
- Pool decks will be sanitized daily.
- Pool and Jacuzzi chlorine readings will be recorded every two hours.